Establishments in the Hospitality space—hotel chains, convention centers, airline/train/travel/ tourism, to name a few—should be especially attuned and responsive to evolving world events, cultural nuances, and everchanging customer demand. In many cases, these organizations must also function and adapt to volatile markets on a global scale. As such, they are prime candidates for channeling modern data architectures, big data technology, and advanced AI/ML/RPA processes to help them transform into a more agile, 21st century enterprise.
As professionals in Hospitality can attest, this complex sector requires a deft touch. In sheer big data numbers alone, social media and customer sentiment play a highly influential role in which positive/negative reviews, unflattering images, or even unstable weather patterns can have immediate impact on bookings and occupancy rates. Wavicle provides the advanced expertise and proven experience to help you break free from constraining data environments to improve visibility and responsiveness across your entire enterprise chain:
- Automate web-based target marketing to better engage customers and boost sales conversion rates, both internally and through outsourced booking engines.
- Build and sustain cloud data lakes and data warehouses that best support growing volumes of disparate data.
- Develop predictive analytics tools to decipher market trends, events, and holiday travel affecting occupancy rates.
- Monitor travel and booking websites – spot and respond to new trends with better product offerings including those that reflect evolving eco-sustainability preferences.
- Create promotions that reflect demographics data – business vs. vacation traveler, weekday vs. weekend occupancy rates.
- Create promotions around seasonal, weather, and location data.
- Maintain branding standards.
- Build or enhance customer loyalty programs.
- Develop actionable intelligence around social media reviews