Wavicle Data Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is Wavicle Data Solutions registered at 564 West Randolph Street, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60661.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.wavicledata.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering for job applications, whitepapers and product brochures or newsletters or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Business information from publicly made sources with a view to communicate our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Business contact information from publicly made sources (Jobsites, business social media sites) with regards to recruitment for vacant roles at Wavicle Data Solutions.
- Information from 3rd party data providers where you have consented for it to be passed to us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
Data collected through these sources may include name, job title, company name, address, email, telephone number, social media handle(s), interests, curriculum vitae (where applying for job vacancies) and online behavioral information related to the Wavicle Data Solutions website (links clicked, pages viewed etc.). The behavioral information may be used to offer services and products based on activity you have made.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information
about your computer, including (where available) your IP address,
operating system and browser type, for system administration and to
report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’
browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet
usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your
computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your
computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a
better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser
which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you
select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our
site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Profiling of interests provided to us or from behavioral online activity to determine which products and services are the most relevant to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, based upon legitimate interest
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Wavicle Data Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wavicle Data Solutions, our customers, or others.
- Through the use of carefully selected third party vendors to assist with the processing of your information. These may be vendors outside of the EEA.
We will always
ensure that we protect your data with the upmost security. In order to
prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure
all information and data. All international transfers of information
will be in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Retention of Information
will keep job application and CV’s on file for 3 years. Business
prospect related contact information will be held for 24 months from the
most recent communication. Online behavioral information will be held
ongoing at an anonymous level. Existing customer information will be
held for the lifetime of our engagement and for 7 years post the
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronics Communications Regulation (PECR). You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. This can be applied by clicking unsubscribe links on Wavicle Data Solutions email communications or by directly contacting us via email, telephone or post. You also have the right to access personal information that we hold on you. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting our staff via:
Mail: Wavicle Data Solutions 564 West Randolph Street, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60661.ATTN: Privacy
site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of
our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link
to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own
privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or
liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you
submit any personal data to these websites.
on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.