Wavicle Data Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is Wavicle Data Solutions, registered at 1111 22nd St Suite 220, Oak Brook, IL 60523.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.wavicledata.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering for job applications, whitepapers and product brochures or newsletters or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Business information from publicly made sources with a view to communicate our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Business contact information from publicly made sources (Jobsites, business social media sites) with regards to recruitment for vacant roles at Wavicle Data Solutions.
- Information from 3rd party data providers where you have consented for it to be passed to us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
Data collected through these sources may include name, job title, company name, address, email, telephone number, social media handle(s), interests, curriculum vitae (where applying for job vacancies) and online behavioral information related to the Wavicle Data Solutions website (links clicked, pages viewed etc.). The behavioral information may be used to offer services and products based on activity you have made.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Profiling of interests provided to us or from behavioral online activity to determine which products and services are the most relevant to you
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, based upon legitimate interest
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Wavicle Data Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wavicle Data Solutions, our customers, or others.
- Through the use of carefully selected third party vendors to assist with the processing of your information.
We will always ensure that we protect your data with the upmost security. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information and data. All international transfers of information will be in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Retention of Information
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected and processed it, in accordance with our retention policies, and in accordance with applicable laws or until you withdraw your consent (where applicable). To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we use your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data.
Your rights under GDPR and CCPA
You may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of your data that has already taken place before withdrawal of your consent.
- To access your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) along with certain other details in relation to its processing (if you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee).
- To rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- To have your personal data erased if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed; you have withdrawn your consent where previously given and there is no other legal ground for processing; you object to its processing for direct marketing purposes; or you object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest (described above) and there is no other overriding legitimate grounds for processing; or you consider it to have been unlawfully processed.
- To have the processing of your personal data restricted in certain circumstances, such as if you contest its accuracy or object to us processing it.
- To have your personal data transferred to another company in a commonly used format, if you consented to give your personal data to us or it was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
- To object to the processing of your personal data, and we will cease processing it if (a) we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or (b) we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- To lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority if you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handle your personal data.
You may submit requests to:
Mail: Wavicle Data Solutions, 1111 22nd St Suite 220, Oak Brook, IL 60523. ATTN: Privacy
Additionally, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which provides certain privacy rights and protections to California consumers. Details may be found at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa. We do not intend to retain, use, or disclose any Personal Data that, under CCPA, constitutes “personal information” for any purpose other than for the specific purposes discussed herein, including for direct marketing, or as otherwise permitted by CCPA, including retaining, using, or disclosing the information for a commercial purpose (as defined in CCPA). We will not sell any personal information of California consumers, nor retain, use or disclose such information for any purpose other than for the specific purpose provided under the Agreement. Our access to the personal information of California consumers does not constitute part of any consideration exchanged between us and you if we enter into an agreement for services.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.