Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Role
Wavicle Data Solutions seeks an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who has experience sourcing and hiring Data & Analytic professionals. Our U.S. office is growing, and we are looking to identify top talent to support our customers within the U.S. This position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle. A successful Talent Acquisition Specialist has a dynamic personality, great relationship building skills, excellent “hunting” and network skills, strong time management skills and has a drive to succeed. This is an opportunity to directly contribute to the bottom line growth of a rapidly growing organization. We are looking for someone that is PASSIONATE for data & analytics!
- Using various channels (job boards, social media, network, etc.), identify experienced data & analytic professionals both strategically and tactically to fill specific client engagements.
- Maintain accurate candidate information in our ATS (Workable).
- Partner with the hiring managers and resource manager to understand the job requirements and interview process.
- Successfully guide candidates through our interview process, providing an excellent “Candidate” experience.
- Effectively communicating with Wavicle leadership and team members the status of the Canadian pipeline.
- Present verbal offers and close the candidates.
- Take on special projects to improve the Talent Acquisition function.
- Research the competitive landscape for this region.
- Build relationships with local universities that have strong data & analytic programs.
Required Knowledge and Level of Experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist is required.
- Experience hiring for IT resources, specifically Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Cloud Engineers or Solution Architects.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Extremely good organization and coordination skills.
- Must have extremely good follow through skills.
- Strong ability to “think outside of the box” and try different approaches to sourcing.
- Experience working with MS Office and Google Suite of products.
- Experience working with a ATS system (Workable preferred) is required.
- Self-motivated and can work independently, requiring little direction.
- Collaborative style of work and enjoys being part of a remote team.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Thrives in this type of work environment.
- Understands how to source candidates directly using your network and/or cold outreach.
- Good story telling skills.
- Strong ability to close candidates.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communications, Human Resources or equivalent degree is required.
- Prefer someone local to the Chicago office who can be in the office 2x per week. Will consider other U.S. based locations, but must be open to occassional travel to Chicago.