Preferred Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any of the Data Integration tools like Talend, ODI, Informatic, DataStage.
- Experience working on large data sets on a distributed computing environment such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Strong programming skills with Python or Java/J2EE or other object-oriented languages.
- Should be familiar with Agile and should have worked in SCRUM and should be able to gather requirements, create stories,create sub tasks.
- Should have good communication skills to talk to clients and be able to do presentations to the team.
- Experience with normalized and dimensional data modelling as well as experience implementing metadata solutions, data lake, data vault and bi-temporal data models.
- Experience in data analytics, decision support reporting, data sourcing, data delivery, and data governance.
- Knowledge on Oracle, Teradata is a plus.
- Knowledge on any of the source control like GIT, SVN, ADE, VSS is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop End-to-End proof of concepts for the proposed solution as needed.
- Develop road maps for the existing portfolio of applications to help ensure we are moving toward a consolidated footprint of technologies.
- Ability to foster innovation, encourage diversity of thought, and incorporate new ideas.
- Be the go-to resource for other solution architects that are looking for assistance in solving complex architecture issues.
- Provide support to Centre of Excellence and mentors throughout the project lifecycle (Design, Delivery, Release & Hypercare phases).
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
- Coordinate between business and IT stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach.
- Create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Translate complex functional, technical,and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Coordinate with delivery project managers and business analysts to draft project scope and compile delivery estimates.
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities
Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
Experience in Hadoop or Spark,strong programming skills with Python or Java/J2EE or other object-oriented languages.
NICE TO HAVE’s:
Hadoop ,Spark, Strong programming skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop End-to-End proof of concepts for the proposed solution as needed