Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any of the Data Integration tools like Talend, ODI, Informatic, DataStage.
- Experience working on large data sets on a distributed computing environment such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Strong programming skills with Python or Java/J2EE or other object-oriented languages.
- Should be familiar with Agile and should have worked in SCRUM and should be able to gather requirements, create stories,create sub tasks.
- Should have good communication skills to talk to clients and be able to do presentations to the team.
- Experience with normalized and dimensional data modelling as well as experience implementing metadata solutions, data lake, data vault and bi-temporal data models.
- Experience in data analytics, decision support reporting, data sourcing, data delivery, and data governance.
- Knowledge on Oracle, Teradata is a plus.
- Knowledge on any of the source control like GIT, SVN, ADE, VSS is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop End-to-End proof of concepts for the proposed solution as needed.
- Develop road maps for the existing portfolio of applications to help ensure we are moving toward a consolidated footprint of technologies.
- Ability to foster innovation, encourage diversity of thought, and incorporate new ideas.
- Be the go-to resource for other solution architects that are looking for assistance in solving complex architecture issues.
- Provide support to Centre of Excellence and mentors throughout the project lifecycle (Design, Delivery, Release & Hypercare phases).
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through.
- Coordinate between business and IT stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach.
- Create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Translate complex functional, technical,and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Coordinate with delivery project managers and business analysts to draft project scope and compile delivery estimates.
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities
Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
Experience in Hadoop or Spark,strong programming skills with Python or Java/J2EE or other object-oriented languages.
Nice to Have’s:
Hadoop, Spark, Strong programming skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop End-to-End proof of concepts for the proposed solution as needed