About the Role
As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing data integration/data migration projects and client engagements. You will produce compelling proposals, ask thought-provoking questions to deliver quality, profitable work for clients. While responsible for the delivery of projects, you will lead a team that will work together in producing the work. You will need to motivate your team and provide them with the resources they need to accomplish their assignments.
- Identify business needs and desired outcomes through thoughtful and strategic client interviews.
- Define the client’s audience and build a growth strategy that will increase engagement.
- Develop compelling proposals and statements of work to address client needs and expand the pipeline.
- Evaluate, analyze and eliminate risks and exposures.
- Conduct and oversee qualitative and quantitative research, customer segmentation and surveying.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular feedback.
- Meet or exceed established project timelines and deliverables.
- Provide quality results that will maintain and increase client portfolio.
- Effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- Manage the daily operations of a small to midsize team.
- Motivate team members to exponentially improve the client’s audience engagement.
- Meet with team members located in the US, India & Canada on a regular basis to ensure quality work is being produced and deadlines are being met.
Required Knowledge and Level of Experience
- 10+ years of experience delivering Data & Analytic solutions.
- 6-8 years of experience in strategic consulting (REQUIRED).
- 3-4 years of experience delivering Data Engineering or Data Science or Analytics engagements (REQUIRED).
- Strong industry domain expertise in Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Financial Services and/or Insurance.
- Managing client accounts/engagements and meeting a Managed Revenue quota of $2-4M annually.
- Proven ability to expand the business at a client account.
- Experience working with C-Level executives and Executive Leadership teams.
- Building strong delivery teams.
- Strong communication skills and needs to be a self-starter.
- The ability to motivate others to drive results.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data collections and analysis.
- Considerable knowledge of project management.
- Experience and success with achieving a managed revenue quota.
- Experience with expanding the business within the account.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree is required.
- Must be comfortable with up to 25% travel to the client location, as required by the client.