Data Science Engagement Manager
About the Role
As a Data Science Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing data science projects and client engagements. You will produce compelling proposals, and ask thought-provoking questions to deliver quality, and profitable work for clients. You will be responsible for the delivery of projects, and for leading a team that will work together in producing the work, while also motivating your team and provide them with the resources they need to accomplish their assignments.
- Identify business needs and desired outcomes through thoughtful and strategic client interviews.
- Define the client’s audience and build a growth strategy that will increase engagement.
- Develop compelling proposals and statements of work to address client needs and expand pipeline.
- Evaluate, analyze and eliminate risks and exposures.
- Conduct and oversee qualitative and quantitative research, customer segmentation and surveying.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular feedback.
- Meet or exceed established project timelines and deliverables.
- Provide quality results that will maintain and increase client portfolio.
- Effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- Manage the daily operations of a small team.
- Motivate team members to exponentially improve the client’s audience engagement.
- Meet with team members located in US, India & Canada on a regular basis to ensure quality work is being produced and deadlines are being met.
Required Knowledge and Level of Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in strategic consulting.
- 3-4 years of experience delivering Data Engineering or Data Science or Analytics engagements
- Experience working with C-Level executives and Executive Leadership teams
- Building strong delivery teams
- Strong communication skills and be a self-starter.
- The ability to motivate others to drive results.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data collections and analysis.
- Considerable knowledge of project management.