Big Data Consulting
As a leading big data consulting firm, Wavicle excels at helping clients overcome the challenge of capturing, integrating, storing, and analyzing ever-increasing volumes and varieties of multi-type data (streaming, batch, structured, non-structured, etc.).
Many companies today are struggling with legacy solutions and first-generation big data software. Data volume and variety have outgrown legacy solutions and first-generation big data systems are often strained for affordability and supportability.
If your legacy solution and/or first-generation big data strategies are no longer functioning effectively, Wavicle is eager to lend our expertise to help your enterprise solve this near-universal problem.
Growing volumes of not just more data, but more complex data, require improved data management and performance optimization at all levels.
Wavicle’s big data services—involving structured data, unstructured data, and all types of data in between—provide appropriate, scalable big data strategies and architectures that create capacity and room for growth for managing your data, both now and in the future:
- Incorporate performance optimization into a cloud-based, big data analytics framework to ramp up processing power and speed as big data volumes increase.
- Reduce data volumes early on (data aggregation, data compression, eliminate superfluous fields, mitigate data duplication) to speed up processing times.
- Include faster, parallel processing through logical and efficient data partitioning.
- Eliminate resource guzzlers – cumbersome processing steps that take up too much time, effort, and processing bandwidth.
Find your big data advantage
Big data offers benefits for businesses of all shapes and sizes — if they can effectively collect, curate, and combine it to deliver actionable insights.
Big data solutions from Wavicle can help your organization make the most of structured and unstructured information to deliver advantages such as:
- Improved business efficiency: The sheer amount of data now available to manufacturing firms and hospitality organizations comes with substantial benefits but can bog down operations if not used effectively. Big data processing from Wavicle can help.
- Enhanced data protection: Our big data consulting services can also help your business protect data from bad actors by identifying key data sources and essential security measures.
- This is especially critical for financial and healthcare firms that now handle massive amounts of highly regulated personal and transactional information.
- Increased personalization: Personalization can help set your business apart from the crowd by delivering customized client experiences on demand. With industries such as insurance and retail now facing an increasingly competitive market space, personalization is a top priority.
Our expertise in Hadoop, NoSQL database, Spark, etc., sets us apart from other big data consulting firms by adding machine learning, artificial intelligence, and IoT to accomplish these initiatives more efficiently.
Wavicle’s near-shore and off-shore research teams are excited to continue the work of evolving and simplifying the steps we use to help your enterprise gain the most value from your big data.