Tibco EBX Developer
Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
About The Role
Wavicle Data Solutions, LLC seeks a Tibco EBX Developer.
- Hands-on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks)
- Installation and Configuration of the MDM software to be used in the project
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Assist information architecture and data governance teams in strategizing and implementing Master data, their hierarchy, relationship with other entities, and reference data using TIBCO EBX
- Act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation
- Expose MDM capabilities via well defined, Batch & Real-time interfaces
- Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per the data governance team’s profiling strategy
- Expert-level Proficiency in MDM foundational and data modeling concepts.
- Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks).
- Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc.) & batch integration (file-based) between MDM & other systems.
- Experience in JAVA is a MUST.