Technical Architect – OneTrust
Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Architect who has experience integrating application workflows
into the OneTrust platform using APIs.
Required Knowledge And Level Of Experience:
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2+ years hands-on architecture experience integrating applications with OneTrust.
- Strong knowledge of OneTrust capabilities.
- Strong experience integration applications into the OneTrust platform.
- Experience with modifying configurations in the OneTrust platform to integrate
- Guide and mentor developers with integrating applications into the OneTrust platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- degree is required.