Talend Architect / Sr. Developer
- Works closely with other IT team members to develop, implement and support robust database and ETL technology solutions
- Talend ETL Development, maintains and supports sustainable data movement and transformation for the enterprise-data warehouse and database technologies
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a directly related discipline
- 10+ years of relevant experience in ETL, Data management or Data Integration
- 5+ years in Talend as Senior Developer
- Experienced Talend Architect and proficient in designing and developing mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions.
- Extensive experience in ETL methodology for performing Data Profiling, Data Migration, Extraction Transformation and Loading using Talend
- Must have worked on Talend Data Integration for 5+ years in Cloud environment and experience with Talend Admin Console (TAC)
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes using Talend
- Preferred experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure or google cloud.
- Expertise in implementation of Big data projects