Talend Architect / Sr. Developer
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly skilled Talend Architect Senior Developer to work closely with other IT team members to develop, implement and support robust database and ETL technology solutions.
- Talend ETL Development, maintains and supports sustainable data movement and transformation for the enterprise-data warehouse and database technologies.
- Extensive experience in ETL methodology for performing Data Profiling, Data Migration, Extraction Transformation and Loading using Talend
- Expertise in implementation of Big data projects
Required Knowledge And Level of Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in ETL, Data management or Data Integration
- 5+ years in Talend as Senior Developer
- Experienced Talend Architect, proficient in designing and developing mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions.
- Must have worked on Talend Data Integration for 5+ years in Cloud environment and experience with Talend Admin Console (TAC)
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ETL processes using Talend
- Preferred experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure or google cloud.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or a directly related discipline