Talend Administration (Contractor)
About the Role
We are looking for a Talend Admin/Lead Developer role who can perform administration activities on Talend On-prem and cloud environments and architect ETL pipelines to build Enterprise Data Lake platforms.
The role will require strong knowledge on Linux platforms to perform installations and troubleshoot issues in server modules as required. Also, the candidate should be well versed with components in Talend Data Fabric and functionalities within TAC/TMC to administer users, projects, jobs, etc.
- Should be able to perform admin activities on Talend On-prem and Cloud environments.
- Installation and setup of Talend Server modules and troubleshoot for issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Should be able to use TAC/TMC to set up users & project authorizations, migrating and scheduling jobs, and monitor job performance.
- Set up and configurations related to Talend Command Line, Job Server, Data Preparation, Data Stewardship, etc.
- Setting up remote engine, configurations and troubleshoot for performance improvements.
- Architect and design Talend workflows to build enterprise level pipelines.
- Experience and knowledge in setting up and building CI/CD workflows using Jenkins, code versioning using Gitlab, and manage artifacts using Nexus repository.
- Hands-on experience working on AWS cloud platform
- Good knowledge on Talend Data Integration architecture – 3 to 5 years
- Installation & Configuration, Job Deployment Strategies – 3 to 5 years
- Design & Architect Talend Workflows – 5 years
- Unix/Linux knowledge – 5 years
- GIT, CI/CD experience – 3 to 5 years
- AWS Cloud Experience – 3 to 5 years