Solutions Architect-Data & Analytics and Cloud
Wavicle Data Solutions is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Solution Architect with strong experience of Data Science, Business Analytics, Cloud consulting & implementation experience.
As a part of a dynamic team, you will engage in various client accounts and prospects to service and proposition offerings and solutions that match needs, add value to our clients and help accelerate our growth. Experience in transforming data through digital innovation and data technologies or modern data platforms.
- Authoring and Architect data, analytics & cloud solutions
- Pre-sales, Solution’s and Lead Analytics and Cloud consulting engagements
- Client and Internal Relationship Management and Pre-sales Support and conduct design led Solutions workshops
- Technical Architectures, Agile delivery, SDLC, AI/ML processes and data-oriented life-cycles
- Responding to RFP’s, RFI, RFQs, proposals for innovative solutions driving business efficiency, growth & transformation strategy
- Presentation skills with demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and extract them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of Data Science, Business Analytics, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) consulting & implementation experience
- 4+ years’ experience with architecting and developing solutions
- Understanding of big data, ETL, BI and Analytic Solutions
- Experience designing and implementing analytic solutions in business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Data on Cloud (AWS/ Azure or GCP)
- Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Data and Analytics
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies and related emerging technology
- Experience working with customers across the common challenges.
- Proven experience in a consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences.
- Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of the types of analytical systems, and when to use each of them
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams
- AWS /Azure Certifications
- AWS Certified Big Data