- Work with user interaction design, function and backend development teams to realize user interface needs on various web applications.
- Preparation of mobile app mockups and prototypes
- Develop web based user interfaces that target multiple browsers and devices using adaptive and responsive design patterns.
- Create supplemental Web UI designs
- Development of custom mobile/Web app code
- Mobile/Web app integration with web services and APIs
- Implementation of automated unit tests
- Integration with Mobile Device Management platforms
- Execute unit tests and provide unit test documentation
- Provide technical support for production
- Gathering user feedback and incremental application improvements
- Minimum of 4+ years of IT work experience as a front end developer on an enterprise development team.
- Proficient in AJAX, JSON, and other front end web development patterns.
- Expert in Bootstrap or other Front End Development Framework.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Possess a solid understanding of how enterprise web based systems are constructed.
- Experience developing responsive web cross platform apps.
- iPhone/Android platform deployment experience.
- Overall understanding and exposure of Cross Platform Mobile Application.
- Development Platform (React Native).
- Experience working with React Native for building mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Has released customer-facing apps on the iOS/Google Play Store or internal enterprise (MDM Management)
- Experience using unit test frameworks and DevOps tools.
- Experience with aws services around S3, cognito, SSO with ADFS will be nice to have.
Development and support of centralized reporting Web Portal that will also be published as a Mobile App in Enterprise Mobile Device Management.
Minimum of 4+ years of IT work experience as a front end developer on an enterprise development team.
NICE TO HAVE’s:
AWS services around S3, cognito, SSO with ADFS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Developer will be involved in every step of the software development life cycle and provide ongoing support for production systems.