Salesforce Project Manager
Wavicle Data Solutions, a rapidly growing data analytics solutions consulting firm, could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a seasoned professional that has experience in managing and leading Salesforce rollouts and adoption across the globe. You will be responsible for leading our largest and most complex client facing projects.
The individual will be responsible for the overall success of the project and will leverage extensive project management skills to keep project schedules, budgets, scope and risks inline and under control. You will use your extensive hands-on Salesforce knowledge of Sales, Service, and Community clouds to gather requirements, design, implement, test, and deploy robust and scalable solutions that meet best practice standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
· Plan and manage project work and resources
· Manage client relationships and help define and communicate the business value of the work completed by the team
· Participate and lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
· Celebrate accomplishments and escalate risks and issues appropriately
· Provide mentorship and oversight to fellow team members
· At least 4-7 years of Salesforce delivery or management experience
· Participation in each phase of at least 4 full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
· Proven track record of managing Salesforce projects
· Experience leading engagements or teams
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, backed up by strong communication skills
· Well organized, results driven, and eager to handle difficult problems
· Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people including stakeholders and project team members
· Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
· Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and both analytical and problem solving skills