Salesforce Business Analyst
Wavicle Data Solutions, a rapidly growing data analytics solutions consulting firm, could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Salesforce Business Analyst that will be a part of a team that owns, develops, and executes the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support and maintenance.
The ideal Business Analyst (BA) will participate in phase of Salesforce implementations including design, configuration, and execution of new workflows and processes, in addition to improving existing workflows and processes.
In addition to being responsible for business analyses, the BA would work directly with the project team gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our CRM solution.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/ Training Materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com setup and configuration
- At least 3 years’ as a Salesforce Business Analyst is a must
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing CRM solutions from start to finish, including the creation of business requirements and other formal documentation
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
- Experience in collecting requirements and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in Salesforce end-user training, onboarding, and support
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Demonstrated participation in cross-functional projects and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data-driven decision focus is a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills