Location: Coimbatore / Work from home
1. Define standards & best practices for STLC to support agile development processes.
2. Lead and mentor automation QA engineers.
3. Understand, advise and inspire changes for improving our cross-department and QA processes
4. Experience creating test cases that include both happy path and all manner of edge case
5. Must be able to validate the solutions delivered by team AND get hands-on with scripting
1. Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses.
2. Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting, bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
3. GUI test automation experience with open source tools/frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) frameworks like Cucumber/Jasmine.
4. Strong experience in GUI/UI/Web application Automation using Selenium Webdriver or any other similar open source tool.