Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
About The Role
Wavicle Data Solutions, LLC seeks a QA Analyst.
- Define standards & best practices for STLC to support agile development processes
- Review requirement/stories and write detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Participate in Test Cases, Requirement, Code and Design review sessions.
- Work with development team to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of AWS Services and integration components
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (medical device or other FDA highly preferred. Automotive, aerospace, telecom, etc.)
- Experience following Quality System procedures for change control and QMS documentation
- Assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other system based on the testing plans developed
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product’s efficiency
- Coordinate execution of test scripts with Project Managers, Test Leads, Internal Testers and Development Managers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
- Experience on writing testing scripts and record actual results / identify defects
- Extensive knowledge on QA practices, tools and quality detection techniques
- Design and implement testing plans for projects
- Should have Bachelor’s in Computer Science or an Engineering degree
- 4-6 years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Extensive experience in software development and testing
- High proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
- In-depth understanding of Java, Python, SQL, C++ and XML
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses.
- Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting, bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
- GUI test automation experience with open-source tools/frameworks such as Selenium Webdriver, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) frameworks like Cucumber/Jasmine.
- Strong experience in GUI/UI/Web application Automation using Selenium Webdriver or any other similar open-source tool.