Practice Leader – Financial Services and Insurance
About the Role
As a Practice Leader, you will be responsible for developing your go-to-market strategy, and understanding how to solve business problems for client’s business problems leveraging data & analytic solutions. In addition, the Practice Leader, will have full P&L responsibility for his/her practice.
- Ensure the overall success of your clients.
- Grow team members professionally, both direct reports and others.
- Build a practice leadership team, consisting of Engagement Managers, Solution Architects, Business Development Managers and offshore liaison.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy.
- Drive year-over-year practice revenue, top/bottom line growth.
- Drive brand awareness in target market.
- Live the company values (integrity teamwork, quality, respect for all team members).
- Achieve annual revenue targets by bringing in a minimum of 1-2 new logos quarterly.
- 10+ years of experience selling & implementing Data & Analytic solutions. Strategic consulting experience is required.
- 5+ years of deep industry expertise in the Financial Services & Insurance industry is required with a deep network of client contacts is required.
- 5+ years in an Engagement Manager capacity with demonstrated success achieving $2M-$5M in managed revenue annually is required.
- Demonstrated experience meeting target margin goals.
- Strong relationships working with client executive leadership (C-suite).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to write and present compelling proposals & SOWs is required.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a team. Excellent people leadership skills.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field is required.
- Work from home; however, must be willing to travel up to 50% to client location as required.