MDM Developer is responsible for design, development and management of TIBCO EBX Master Data Management solution. The MDM Developer will play a critical role, as part of an enterprise wide initiative and a team, which is responsible for implementing MDM for customer and reference data management.
- Hands on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks).
- Expert level Proficiency in MDM foundational and data modeling concepts
- Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc.) & batch integration (file based) between MDM & other systems
- Experience with public cloud (AWS)
- Experience working with mastering customer data & their hierarchy and reference data
- Experience with version control technology (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, etc.)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks)
- Installation and Configuration of the MDM software to be used in the project
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Assist information architecture and data governance teams in strategizing and implementing Master data, their hierarchy, relationship with other entities and reference data using TIBCO EBX
- Act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation
- Expose MDM capabilities via well defined, Batch & Real time interfaces
- Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team’s profiling strategy