MDM Developer (Tibco EBX)
Wavicle Data Solutions is looking for a highly skilled and motivated MDM Developer with experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks). The Developer will act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation.
- Hands on Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks)
- Installation and Configuration of the MDM software to be used in the project
- Implement and configure the data model within MDM, as per the logical models defined by analysts & data governance teams
- Configure MDM software to satisfy functional and technical requirements in defining match/merge, workflow, user interfaces, security, access rules, etc.
- Assist information architecture and data governance teams in strategizing and implementing Master data, their hierarchy, relationship with other entities and reference data using TIBCO EBX
- Act as an SME for MDM best practices, design patterns and standards to guide MDM implementation
- Expose MDM capabilities via well defined, Batch & Real time interfaces
- Drive and Implement data conversion and initial load of data in MDM as per data governance team’s profiling strategy
- Expert level Proficiency in MDM foundational and data modeling concepts
- Experience implementing MDM using TIBCO EBX (Orchestra Networks).
- Experience with real-time integration (SOAP, REST, JMS, ESB technology, etc.) & batch integration (file based) between MDM & other systems
- Experience with public cloud (AWS)
- Experience working with mastering customer data & their hierarchy and reference data
- Experience with version control technology (Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps and build automation tools (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience in JAVA is a MUST