A BIT ABOUT WAVICLE
Wavicle Data Solutions leverages Cloud, Data & Analytics technologies to deliver complex business & digital transformation solutions to our clients. As a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with a 40%+ women workforce, Wavicle fosters a diverse & equitable environment where innovative professionals come together as a team and enable our clients to realize their goals in their transformation journey. Our team members collaborate by infusing their creative problem-solving skills, agile working & tech know-how to drive value for our clients.
At Wavicle, a Top Workplace award winner, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where our 500+ team members based in US, India Canada work from 42 cities in a remote/hybrid, digitally connected way. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.
Watch here to learn: https://vimeo.com/654661550
Main Skill: Blue Prism hands on experience.
Good to have: ABBYY or any other OCR tool experience.
Experience: Minimum of 7+ years of experience.
- Understand existing RPA implementation workflow using Blue Prism
- Perform RPA assessment for chosen business processes
- Perform RPA design, development and coordinate user acceptance testing for RPA chosen processes
- Perform production implementation and ensure it runs as expected
- Prepare user guide for the process implemented in production
- Train Pilot users to use the process using RPA