Email Marketing Manager
Wavicle Data Solutions, a rapidly growing data analytics solutions consulting firm, could be the right fit for you. Wavicle has been recognized for its tremendous growth and rewarding work environment, placing on the Inc.500 list two years running, the Chicago Crain’s Fast50, and the Chicago Tribune Top Workplace list.
We are looking for an accomplished, multifaceted, self-motivated Email Marketing Manager who is willing to drive a crucial revenue-driving and customer-facing marketing channel for a data-driven company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is simultaneously a strategic and creative marketer who will drive exponential improvement for the email channel.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the holistic email marketing strategy and execution for Wavicle with the full responsibility for hitting email channel KPIs including open rates, click through rates, and conversion rates.
- Plan, create and manage email marketing campaigns focused on driving lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer retention.
- Create a rigorous A/B testing and optimization process for the email channel that will continuously drive incremental performance wins.
- Create an email messaging content calendar and roadmap that effectively communicates to our existing and potential customer base.
- Lead and manage the creative, content, and workflow processes for all email communications.
- Create targeted segments and segment-specific content that will drive better, more relevant content for Wavicle’s customers and prospective customers.
- Develop advanced analytics and reporting measuring performance across all of our email marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with a motivated Marketing team to integrate the email strategy into the holistic marketing, customer acquisition, and customer retention strategies
- Work within our marketing automation and CRM tools to effectively execute email marketing workflows and campaigns.
- 3+ years managing the email channel for a Business to Business brand is a must.
- 3+ years of implementing and tracking email programs using marketing automation, preferably in Hubspot or Pardot.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Be Wavicle’s biggest consumer champion, going above and beyond to grow our brand in one of our most forward-facing channels.
- Well versed in tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce and Excel.
- Rigorous experience creating A/B testing and optimization plans for the email channel.
- Strong content creation capabilities, including writing and copy.
- Email design experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and work with cross-functional teams to successfully drive agile marketing innovation and execution.
- Multitask, working within deadlines and shifting gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Seize opportunities to produce results without direct supervision and direction at times.