- DevOps Automation: Puppet, Ansible, GitHub
- CISM, CISSP or other Security Certifications.
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, HIPPA, SOX, GDPR, and CCPA Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
- Auditing and Compliance Certifications such as CISA, PCI-ISA, and PCIP.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools.
- Experience with security automation and machine learning.
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
- Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc).
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization’s network, infrastructure, and application’s and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes.
- Proficiency in C/C++ Programming and Bash, Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
Education & Experience
- 3–5 years experience building production-quality software.
- Bachelors or Masters degree and/or equivalent professional experience