About the Role
Wavicle Data Solutions seeks a DevOps Engineer to help with our next generation of growth. The purpose of this job is to design and implement moderately complex automated DevOps pipelines to help IT teams build, operate and evolve applications quickly and reliably.
- Design and implement automated pipelines (build, scan, test, provision, configure and deploy) to facilitate movement across environments for development and infrastructure projects.
- Ensure all activities are following rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Partner with various team squads to evangelize DevOps operating model and Developer Self Service practices.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management process for various projects and teams.
- Leverage build and test automation tools for provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Promote consistent and repeatable release processes, standards and governance.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on automation tools and release processes.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Maintain documentation on processes; update existing documentation.
- Facilitate hand-offs from build to production support.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Two years previous experience in technology development, or related IT field is REQUIRED.
- Minimum three years of experience implementing CI/CD pipelines is REQUIRED.
- Experience with on-premise and cloud infrastructures and Microsoft and Linux operating systems is REQUIRED.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation tools, such as Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, ECS, Parameter Store, CloudWatch Alarms, SNS, Ansible, SonarQube.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence for cross-team project/task management and documentation.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practices.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree is required.
- Must be open to at least 25% travel to the client location, as required by the client.