- Extensive experience working in a client-facing role and developing client relationships.
- Ability to read, develop, and test advanced SQL statements utilizing Data modeling experience for data profiling.
- Experience doing Gap analysis, data validation, process design and documentation
- Effectively communicate with business users spread globally and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills and consistent ability to focus on the big picture.
- Utilize Project Management skills to ensure work streams are properly identified and prioritized, resources utilized, timelines met and provide consistent status updates.
- Serve as functional business area team’s main point of contact for IT with any critical system performance issues. Communicate issues impacting daily operations to the business team and provide updates on a resolution.
- Review current business processes to resolve where automation/improvements will drive efficiency.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data concepts and calculations.
- Supporting and performing testing as necessary to ensure original requirements are met.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Working knowledge of Confluence/Jira
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Redshift/SQL Server
- Public clouds like AWS(Preferred)
- SQL, Python or other Technical Certifications