· Meet with the team to identify and mitigate potential gaps in a client engagement.
· Provide feedback on customer strategy recommendations based on documented and recorded customer communication & conversations
· Actively provide input to grow the engagements – with focus on high quality delivery, client relationships and employee engagement
· Collaborate with the client services team to assess and take decisions regarding the health of the engagement
· Work with other leaders to prioritize high priority problems that need immediate attention.
· Provide guidance and support for projects ranging from: core data engineering, design architecture, cloud capabilities to mathematical model building, evaluation, strategic and operational support in Retail & CPG verticals.
· Collaborate with various business functions to share the progress of your engagement, highlighting the highs and lows of your engagement and asking for help across the organization
· Connecting with the client, presenting insights from work, and engaging the clients in discussions around growth and future pipeline development. You would have to work on defining this pipeline and ensuring growth is driven by great delivery and satisfactory client engagement
· Manage and contribute to customer and engagement focused research
· Co-develop action plans with Onshore teams to win new engagements and customers
· Provide Advice and direction to associate strategy team members
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Experience working with Retail or CPG customers
· Experience with developing executive presentations
· Experience Building strong relationships with US based internal and external customers
· Strong communication skills
· Strong brainstorming & Idea generation skills
· Ability to manage, mentor, and grow associate and junior consultants
· Ability to develop a culture of collaboration and inclusivity
· Ability to motivate team members