Assistant Manager – Finance
Wavicle Data Solutions designs and delivers data and analytics solutions to reduce time, cost, and risk of companies’ data projects, improving the quality of their analytics and decisions now and into the future. As a privately-held consulting service organization with popular, name brand clients across multiple industries, Wavicle offers exciting opportunities for data scientists, solutions architects, developers, and consultants to jump right in and contribute to meaningful, innovative solutions.
Our 250+ local, nearshore and offshore consultants, data architects, cloud engineers, and developers build cost-effective, right-fit solutions leveraging our team’s deep business acumen and knowledge of cutting-edge data and analytics technology and frameworks.
At Wavicle, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where we enjoy working as a team to exceed client expectations. Employees appreciate being part of something meaningful at Wavicle. Wavicle has been recognized by industry leaders as follows:
- Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Crain’s Fast 50 fastest growing companies in the Chicago area
- Talend Expert Partner recognition
- Microsoft Gold Data Platform competency
About The Role
We are looking to expand the finance team with some strategic objectives of bringing books of accounts in-house, from our current model of outsourced accounting and bookkeeping function. The person to be hired as part of the team will work on both India and US books of accounts.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to report and procedural standards.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Working knowledge with experience in handling payable for a service company.
- Must be highly process driven, self-motivated and must possess superior good communication.
- Experience on Statutory payments and compliance including return filing..
- Bookkeeping (QuickBooks / Tally).
- Use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word – MS office suite.
- Liason and work with Auditors to close books of accounts.