A BIT ABOUT WAVICLE
Wavicle Data Solutions leverages Cloud, Data & Analytics technologies to deliver complex business & digital transformation solutions to our clients. As a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with a 40%+ women workforce, Wavicle fosters a diverse & equitable environment where innovative professionals come together as a team and enable our clients to realize their goals in their transformation journey. Our team members collaborate by infusing their creative problem-solving skills, agile working & tech know-how to drive value for our clients.
At Wavicle, a Top Workplace award winner, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where our 500+ team members based in US, India Canada work from 42 cities in a remote/hybrid, digitally connected way. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.
Watch here to learn: https://vimeo.com/654661550
Wavicle is hiring a Content Writer to support the sales and marketing department, crafting engaging content for business and technical audiences that promotes Wavicle’s brand, establishes Wavicle and our leadership team members as thought leaders, and compels readers to take action. This individual will be responsible for researching topics, conducting interviews with subject matter experts, writing and editing content, and contributing to the company’s content marketing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Research technical and business topics relating to data and analytics to write clear, accurate, and compelling original content
- Write engaging copy for whitepapers, guides, reports, blogs, case studies, web pages, presentations, and similar content
- Collaborate with technical subject matter experts to craft strong content pieces about data and analytics trends, tools, and related topics
- Manage your own projects and meet deadlines, collaborating with other members of the marketing team, stakeholders, and other partners to execute the company’s integrated marketing plan
- Work effectively with other members of the marketing team to develop consistent comprehensive campaigns that further Wavicle’s brand
- Edit and proofread a wide range of marketing materials, ensuring all materials are original, follow style guidelines, and effectively communicate key messages
What you bring:
- 3+ years of B2B content writing experience
- Impeccable understanding of the English language and capacity to write for an executive-level audience
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage deadlines, and proactively communicate regarding workflow
- Understanding of and ability to follow SEO best practices, including experience conducting simple keyword research
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work directly with senior leaders to craft compelling content
- High attention to detail; ability to closely follow writing and brand style guidelines
- Familiarity with data and analytics and/or consulting a plus